Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Jimmy McCracklin - The Stinger Man



Jimmy McCracklin seperated blues from rhythm in his latest souleffort and really surprises with one of his finest performaces since his Minit debut. “You ain’t nothing but a devil”, I’ve been trying”and “Stinger” are potential chart disks for the bluesy, down-home soul artist, while his new single, “What’s going on?”should send McCraklin spinning on the charts again, this time deeper in the contemporary blues bag.
From BillBoard

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha wating for another cool explosion from ya haha thanx-a-lot!! Loving your shares.

boogieman said...

Hi Xyros, I was about to post a rip of this LP but you beat me! I think i'll stick to jazz on my blog. Cheers

ananiagiampiero said...

file expired please repost

greenlight said...

Thanks Mr.Xyros.......http://bluesradio.gr/blues-radio-live/