Saturday, June 24, 2023

Son House & Robert Pete Williams - Live 1966 (re-post)


Son House Depot Agent Blues
Son House County Farm Blues
Son House The Pony Blues
Son House Death Letter Blues
Robert Pete Williams I'm A Poor Boy Long Ways From Home
Robert Pete Williams Workin' Woman Blues
Robert Pete Williams I'm Down On My Knees
Robert Pete Williams Oh Lord, Please Help Me On My Way
Robert Pete Williams I'm Drunk Now

Nighthawk filling a request.

Post: https://krakenfiles.com/view/0CJHo9HZAv/file.html

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Son House's King of the Delta Blues NEVER leaves my itouch... this is going to make a superb accompaniment... thanks very much!

Anonymous said...

I requested this one.Thank you nighthawk very much for providing
this l.p...Wonderful.

Fourcade said...

Wonderful! Don't know where you get these incredible recordings, thanks a lot for sharing them. I love S.H.

dave said...

Any chance of reinstating this one?

Stumblin' said...

Superb, thanks.

dave said...

Thanks for the repost! Great stuff.

MichaelR said...

Thank you!

ad said...

Please repost this
Many thanks in advance 🙏