Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Various - The Soul Of Texas Blues Women (re-post)


Interesting recordings from 1961-70 on the Home Cooking label. Later rereleased on Collectables with 1 extra track

A1 –Levenia Lewis So Many Times
A2 –Big Martha You Horny Old Buzzard, You Dirty Old Man
A3 –Rose Marie (4) My Wish
A4 –Rose Marie (4) My Man
A5 –Millie Esperson We've Got Love
A6 –Lou Ann Barton I Feel Like Breaking Up Somebody's Home
B1 –Helen Wilson Do What You Did Yesterday
B2 –Lou Ann Barton I'm Just Your Fool
B3 –Tammy James That's Fat Jack
B4 –Millie Esperson Just Another Seaweed
B5 –Levenia Lewis Nobody Gonna Take My Man
B6 –Big Martha Your Magic Touch Done Quit

Thanks go to KansasJoe for sharing this LP.

2 comments:

Lil'ol'lady said...

I love the cover! I'd buy it just for that. This must be as interesting as your other posts. Thank you.

Doug S. said...

This is a great one. And not just the track "Just Another Seaweed"!