Saturday, November 28, 2020

Arthur Gunter - Blues After Hours & 45's



Baby Lets Play House
Blues After Hours
She's Mine All Mine
You Are Doing Me Wrong
Honey Babe
No Happy Home
Trouble With My Baby
Baby You Better Listen
Hear My Plea Baby
Love Has Got Me
Baby Cant You See
You're Always On My Mind
Ludella
Were Gonna Shake
Dont Leave Me Now
Crazy Me
No Naggin', No Draggin
I Want Her Back
Little Blue Jeans Woman
Mind You Own Business Babe
My Hearts Always Lonesome
I'm Fallin, Loves Got Me
Who Will Ever Move Me From You
Workin For My Baby

Plus 4 extra Little Arthur Gunter Tracks not on the CD:                                  
2128 Every Day Brings About A Change  (Little Al Gunter).wav
2098 Little Lean Woman  (Little Al Gunter).mp3              
2128 Easy Ridin' Buggy (Little Al Gunter).wav               
2098 No Jive  (Little Al Gunter).mp3                        

NMR post:

4 comments:

Xyros said...

For your listening pleasure:
http://www117.zippyshare.com/v/BtJlPn6M/file.html

12vjoe said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

NMR and Xyros,
many thanks for the Complete Excello singles 1954-61.
I had already a vinyl LP of Gunter; remember I liked it a lot.
But there were not so many tunes as here on CD - so this is
marvellous thing indeed. Sound of the Gunter's band is
in a good way relaxed and cool, enjoyable for sure.
- Jay from the North.

Smokey said...

Xyros thank you for the extra tracks. Those 4 are not on Baby Let's Play House - The Best Of Arthur Gunter CD. So I feel more complete now!