Pages

Friday, June 2, 2017

Will be back in 2 weeks or so


So 2 weeks of hanging around Greek beaches/tavernes and a couple of walks thru the local nature are behind me. Now all I have to do is loose 2 kg of extra weight I've put on.
Tomorrow it's back to work which is ok with me and today I'll try and repost some of the requests that are still under moderation. Keep an eye out for your requests as I will not post the comments.
Also got to check out all the goodies posted on the various blogs and see what else is going on in the world of Blues.

Repost requests:
West Side Oasis Band 
Rev. Robert Wilkins
J.B. Hutto
Johnny Littlejohn

14 comments:

RYP said...

If you have your holidays in the very nice area shown on the pic, enjoy them! I'll do the same at the coast of North Holland for a week or so...

lapiedra52 said...

Enjoy it, but please come back some day......

Anonymous said...

Good holidays!

Bill said...

Enjoy! Bring back something nice!

Nappyrags said...

Que te va bien...safe travels....

Xyros said...

Many thanks for all the comments and wishing me a good time.
There have been some requests but they will have to wait.

GlycerineCrossfade said...

Have fun!

Gerard Herzhaft said...

Have a nice holiday (Corfou?)!

Xyros said...

@ Gerard, almost correct. It's Parga on the mainland. Corfu is the nearest large island.

Marc Claes said...

Have a good time Xyros , watch out : Retsina is surprising ...

KurtGS said...

Nice place. Don't miss the boat to Paxoi island! I spent my honeymoon in Parga in 2000. And later the divorce happened in 2006, but that's a totally different story...

Dr Oyster said...

Welcome back !Hope you enjoyed !

Yoda Inside said...

what happened to the requests box? left a few and now its deleted?

Xyros said...

@ Yoda, This request box drops down the list and gets bumped up every couple of weeks. The other request box was directed towards people placing the same requests several times. Request comments are posted within a couple of days and repost requests together with the request within a week.
I checked the comments in the request box but I can't see any from you. Just place anew request, OK.