Pages

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Some Bandy Label LP's


Allen Toussaint - Sings
Ernie K-Doe - vol.1
Ernie K-Doe - vol.2
Irma Thomas - Sings
Jessie Hill - Can't Get Enough
The Stokes - With Allen Toussaint
VA - Love You, New Orleans
VA - Real Blues From New Orleans
VA - We Sing The Blues

Slowly I've been trying to collect all the Bandy Lp's and the ones above I have plus 2 more that I have to rip when they're out of storage.
When I started I hadn't realized how many releases there had been, about 17 lp's according to Discogs.

5 comments:

pmac said...

Any chance you could post the Jessie Hill album? Its damn hard to find! Many thanks for such a great blog.

Bill said...

Wow! TWO Ernie K-Doe records. Thank you!

trumpetaaa said...

very nice new orleans records
nany thanks for sharing them

Xyros said...

Sorry pmac, that's one I'm still looking for.

clash said...

Thank you for sharing these!