Saturday, September 8, 2018

Various - Guitar In My Hands (re-post upgrade)


A1 –Lester Williams (4) Lost Gal 2:05
A2 –Texas Johnnie Brown The Blues Rock 2:38
A3 –Nelson Carson Crazy About You Baby 2:02
A4 –Clarence Green Until The End 2:48
A5 –Clarence Garlow Dreaming 2:38
A6 –Ray Sharpe Linda Lu 2:06
A7 –Albert Collins Defrost 2:27
A8 –Long John Hunter Old Red 2:28
A9 –Roy Gaines Night Beat 3:02
B1 –Big Walter Price Get To Gettin' 2:34
B2 –Tee Bee Fisher Sweet Little Angel 3:00
B3 –Ray Sharpe Bottoms Up 2:02
B4 –Johnny Copeland Make My Home Where I Hang My Hat 3:06
B5 –Albert Collins Sippin' Soda 2:42
B6 –Pete Mayes Crazy Woman 3:15
B7 –Travis Phillips & His Wonder Boys Do The Everything 2:04
B8 –T-Bone Walker Reconsider Baby 3:34
B9 –Clarence Green Red Light 2:06

Post: https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/IGMyPmAe/file.html

4 comments:

Bob Mac said...

Thank you my good man. I do of course already have this but from memory it's pretty dreadful sound, so I'll replace it with this upgrade.

Xyros said...

@ Bob Mac, more than likely I had the same rip at a very very low bitrate backed up. With a bit of digging around on various sites this rip turned up which is a definite upgrade.

Maple Blues said...

i have a volume 2 of this thing if interested...

Anonymous said...

Xyros,
thank You for this nice guitar comp album.

[also thanks to Marcfr for Blues Originals VOL 4]

- Jay from the North.