Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Various - Your Car Machine ( Hot Blues 1956-64) (re-post)



01-Little Sonny-Love Shock
02-Little Sonny-I Love You Baby Until The Day I Die
03-Little Sonny-I Gotta Find My Baby
04-Little Sonny-Hear My Woman Calling
05-Willie Sanders & Binghampton Blues Boys-Cross Cut Saw
06-Willie Sanders & Binghampton Blues Boys-Slim's Twist
07-Cousin Leroy-Waitin At The Station
08-Cousin Leroy-Crossroads
09-Birmingham Junior & His Lovers Boy-Birmingham Late Hours
10-Birmingham Junior & His Lover Boys-You're Too Bad
11-Mojo Watson & His Band-So Broken Hearted
12-Guitar Tommy Moore & His 5 J's-Your Car Machine
13-Guitar Tommy Moore & His 5 J's-I Ain't Botherin Nobody
14-Big Charles Green-Rocking On The Moon Tonight
15-Ace Holder & His Blues Rockers-Lonesome Harmonica
16-Ace Holder & His Blues Rockers-Homeless Boy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Xyros!
Yes, we are talking here of Little Sonny aka Aaron Willis. He cut those titles (Love shock, I gotta find my baby) for Duke and Excello. Later, the same Little Sonny has recorded albums for Enterprise (New king of the blues harmonica, Black and Blue).
Greetings from the north of France !

Gerard Herzhaft said...

This LP was a labor of love from a French collector from Lyon. He used his large 45 collection! Of course, this is THE Little Sonny and you can find almost all of his early tracks on chronological order on my blog
http://jukegh.blogspot.fr/search?q=Little+Sonny

Xyros said...

Thank you to both Sylvain and Gerard for the info on Litle Sonny.

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Thanx for this one. Even though title is "Your Car machine" doesn't appear as if songs are about cars. Will be an interesting listen.

Ciao!
For now.
rntcj