A1 Billie Pierce– Get A Working Man
A2 Billie Pierce– Panama Rag
A3 Billie Pierce– In The Racket
A4 Speckled Red– Dad's Piece
A5 Speckled Red– Early In The Morning
A6 Speckled Red– Oh Red
B1 Doug Suggs– Doug's Jump
B2 Doug Suggs– Sweet Patootie
B3 James Robinson – Bat's Blues
B4 James Robinson – Four O'clock
Don't Ask Me ... I Don’t Know has been around now for about 16 years posting Blues LP’s and CD’s and whatever else I feel like. Your help in filling requests or with LP/CD rips are always very welcome and greatly appreciated. Enjoy the music but don't forget to support the artists and labels.
Wednesday, September 23, 2026
Various - Primitive Piano (Repost, Upgrade to Flac)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'd love to have seen the reaction if Billie Pierce had been around to play at Glastonbury...
I love barrelhouse bawdy music. :-)
Thanks for a great share.
R
Glad you liked it and I'm sure Billie would've got Glastonbury dancing.
This is wonderful! I have this on vinyl myself, but it's not in great shape, so I really appreciate it. Great music-- I especially love "Get a Working Man"!
Thanks for the reup.
Post a Comment