Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Big Jack Reynolds - Broke And Disgusted (re-post)

1. You Better Leave That Woman Alone
2. Go On To School
3. Scratch My Back
4. Shame, Shame, Shame
5. Help Me
6. Mean Old People
7. Walk On Up
8. Poor Boy
9. Ah'w baby
10.Hot Potato
11. Rock Me Baby
12. Gonna Love Somebody

Many thanks go to JeFf and Gerard for sharing this very rare cassette. In 2016 when it was first posted it was rare but since 2019 you can bu the cd "That's a good way to get to heaven" with extra tracks.
Post: https://www101.zippyshare.com/v/x3VJZPnQ/file.html

4 comments:

Bob Mac said...

Many thanks for posting this rare recording, along with Hartmut's singles and all the other recent postings, everything is much appreciated.

Xyros said...

Glad you liked it what has been posted recently. I'm also very pleased with this rare tape.
If I remember correctly you're originally from Perth. September I'll be returning to Australia for the first time in more than 50 years. Going to Melbourne for a couple of days and then drive from Darwin to Perth and see a bit of the Outback. I'm like a 6 year old counting off the days until Xmas and he gets his first bicycle.

Bob Mac said...

Unfortunately I think I'll miss you when you get to Perth Xyros, which is a shame as I love meeting up with fellow blues aficionados and having a good chat over a few coldies.

I live in Thailand these days. However, I'm currently in Perth on a 3-month holiday, but will be returning to Thailand early March.

At this stage I'm uncertain when my next trip to Perth will be (I usually make a visit every 12-18 months) but if I happen to be in Perth this Sept/Oct I'll let you know.

Hope you have a great holiday...first visit in 50 years, wow, you'll certainly see some changes. It's a vastly different country these days.

Smokey said...

Nice those old cassettes. I loved the way they stick together so you have to use a pencil to make them move again.
Anyway, I did not know this one, but I have the CD with 20 tracks.