Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Lighting Hopkins - Rooster Crowed In England (re-post)


Hello England (Spoken Intro. With Guitar)
Beggin' Up And Down The Streets
When The Saints Go Marchin' In
Hard Headed Children
Dig Me In The Morning
Have You Ever Seen A One-Eyed Woman Cry?
Black Snake
Met The Blues At The Corner
How Many Days Must I Wait
If You Ever Been Mistreated
Back To Arkansas
Children's Boogie
Blues For Queen Elizabeth
Goin' To Galveston

Post: https://krakenfiles.com/view/XQw2R3N2j2/file.html

8 comments:

Ballas said...

Great post! Thank you very much Xyros.

soulpapa said...

New to me! Thanks much!

kempen said...

great post! I'm looking for many years for this vinyl!

Ansina said...

Thanks for the 3 Lightnin'!

pmac said...

Thx for the re-up!

Manhatan said...

Hi Xyros,

Big thanks for the Re-Up

Cheers
Chris-France

Bhowani said...

Merci beaucoup, Xyros! Right now, I'm gonna start my visit! Promising...

daba said...

Thanks Xyros I am a huge fan! :)