Friday, October 26, 2018

Various - Love Those Goodies



–Bo Diddley Bo Diddley 2:25
–Sugar Boy Crawford I Don't Know What I'll Do 2:45
–Gene Barge Country 2:20
–Jimmy Witherspoon It Ain't No Secret 2:45
–Little Walter You Better Watch Yourself 2:42
–Eddie Chamblee Lima Beans 2:30
–Lowell Fulson Reconsider Baby 3:05
–Little Walter Juke 2:40
–Jimmy Witherspoon When The Lights Go Out 3:10
–Al Kent That's Why I Love You So 2:10
–Little Walter Sad Hours 3:05
–Willie Dixon Walking The Blues 2:55

Post: https://www8.zippyshare.com/v/sgLfPrqa/file.html

Now that's what I call cool.

6 comments:

Bob Mac said...

Thanks Xyros, I reckon I got all these tracks but will take a copy nonetheless. Not certain I have Eddie C - Lima Beans, have it by Eddie Ware of course. I reckon if you gave me 1 cent for every copy of Juke I have on my HDDs I could go out and buy a brand new Lamborghini...lol

Xyros said...

@ Bob Mac, Juke has been over comped over the years and like you I could buy a decent car say a... Jensen CV8. Childhood dream.
I'm a sucker for special packaging etc. and I couldn't resist this piece of multi coloured vinyl. It's also has a good cross section of what Checker had to offer at the time and would make great listening in the Lamborghini.

Bob Mac said...

Xyros, one of these days when I have nothing better to do I must go through my backup ext HDDs and count how many copies I have of Muddy Waters - Hoochy Coochy Man & T-Bone Walker - They Call It Stormy Monday & Freddie King - Hideaway & Elmore James - Dust My Broom...and deleted all the duplicates. Could probably free up about 10 gig of storage space :-)

Xyros said...

It could just be easier to sit back enjoying a beer while ordering a new HD.

pino said...

thank you

JennyD said...

No Lamborghini here, but I do have a great sound in my little Honda CR-Z, and tomorrow is my day to cruise through the mountains and enjoy the Fall colors, so to make that perfect, THIS is what will be playing (with apologies to all the folks that pass me as I'm singing along :D ) (Ooooo, and Lacy Gibson, too) Thank you, Xyros! You honestly make an old lady grin so many times.