Friday, October 16, 2020

Joe Hill Louis - Gotta Boogie Baby (re-post)


Gotta Go Baby / I Feel Like A Millionaire / Heartache Baby / Boogie In The Park / Cold Chills / Nappy Headed Woman / Street Walkin' Woman / Eyesight To The Blind / Near About The Break Of The Day (= Early In The Morning) / Joe Hill's Boogie (= Boogie Woogie All Night) / Goin' Down Slow / Big Legged Woman / Walkin' Talkin' Blues / Peace Of Mind / Chocolate Blonde / Jack Pot (At The Woodchopper's Ball) / I Love My Baby / Western Union Man / On The Floor / She Got Me Walkin' (= She Broke Up My Life) / Keep Away From My Baby / Key To The Highway / Good Morning Little Angel / Great Big House (= Come Back Baby) / Blues In The Morning / Mistreat Me Woman / Gotta Go Baby / Backslide Boogie

KansasJoe post: https://www76.zippyshare.com/v/ctbCitu3/file.html

5 comments:

Ballas said...

Thank you very much.

Bob Mac said...

Thanks for this.

muddyw123 said...

Love it. Tx.

kevinesse said...

"when I am gone"....have you heard this effiin song?

kevinesse said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P79_n2YpZY