Saturday, August 29, 2020

Johnny Copeland - Soul Power (re-post)


1 Soul Power
2 I'll Be Around
3 My Own Tears
4 There's A Blessing
5 House Of So Many Tears
6 Something You Got
7 Please Let Me Know (Unissued Version)
8 Please Let Me Know (Issued Version)
9 Year 'Round Baby
10 I Need You Now
11 Funny Feeling
12 Something Up Your Sleeve
13 Coming To See About You
14 It Must Be Love
15 Your Game Is Working
16 May The Best Many Win
17 Hear What I Said
18 I've Gotta Go Home
19 Proving Time
20 I Been Tricked
21 Love Prayer

KansasJoe post: https://www116.zippyshare.com/v/kY7Ix5fL/file.html

5 comments:

muddyw123 said...

Love The Clyde.

ramson said...

Some of these tracks are missing in my collection.
Great thanks!.

Monsieur Jujube said...

Thank you! a fine soul singer. and in his final year a well known blues singer (& guitarist in a texas style). He has visited the France several times.

Sir Shambling said...

That's brilliant Xyros - thank you very much. Can't wait for Copeland's "Blues Power" CD now!

daba said...

Thanks again Xyros. You have given me some great ones through the years for my catalog. Peace, Love & Blessings...