Thursday, January 24, 2019

Various - Play My Jukebox East Coast Blues 1943 - 1954



1 –Boy Green (2) Play My Juke-Box
2 –Curley Weaver Some Rainy Day
3 –Marylin Scott* I Got What My Daddy Likes
4 –Skoodle-Dum-Doo* & Sheffield West Kinney Street Blues
5 –Hank Kilroy Harlem Women
6 –Hank Kilroy Awful Shame
7 –Skoodle-Dum-Doo* & Sheffield Tampa Blues
8 –Guitar Shorty (2) I Love That Woman
9 –Big Chief Ellis Dices, Dices
10 –Julius King One O'Clock Boogie
11 –Robert Lee Westmoreland Hello, Central, Please Give Me 209
12 –Robert Lee Westmoreland Good Looking Woman Blues
13 –Skoodle-Dum-Doo* & Sheffield Broom Street Blues
14 –Jelly Belly (4) & Guitar Slim Humming Bird Blues
15 –Sunny Jones Leaving Home Blues
16 –Sunny Jones Don't Want Pretty Women
17 –Elder R. Wilson & Family Better Get Ready
18 –Guitar Slim & Jelly Belly (4) I've Been Dreaming
19 –Gabriel Brown The Jinx Is On Me
20 –Skoodle-Dum-Doo* & Sheffield Gas Station Blues
21 –Boy Green (2) A & B Blues
22 –Tarheel Slim Too Much Competition

NMR post: https://www73.zippyshare.com/v/w6ZHhBqG/file.html
Thanks go to the original poster

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jorma say thanks!

I too am anonymous. said...

OK I'm going to play it:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for NMR and Xyros !
Appreciated very much.
- Jay from the North.

MichaelR said...

A fine compilation. Thank you!