Saturday, August 21, 2021

Gigi & The Charmaines - Same (repost)

1 –Gigi & The Charmaines Guilty
2 –Gigi & The Charmaines Poor Unfortunate Me
3 –The Charmaines* I Don't Wanna Lose Him
4 –The Charmaines* Eternally
5 –Gigi & The Charmaines Girl Crazy
6 –The Charmaines* If You Ever
7 –Gigi & The Charmaines Brazil
8 –The Charmaines* G I Joe (Fast Version)
9 –The Charmaines* Rockin' Pneumonia And The Boogie Woogie Flu
10 –The Charmaines* I Idolize You
11 –The Charmaines* Goodbye Baby Goodbye
12 –The Charmaines* On The Wagon
13 –The Charmaines* Rockin' Old Man
14 –The Charmaines* What Kind Of Girl (Do You Think I Am?)
15 –The Charmaines* I Can't Go On This Way
16 –The Charmaines* Where Is The Boy Tonight
17 –The Charmaines* All You Gotta Do
18 –The Charmaines* G I Joe (Original Version)
19 –Lonnie Mack Baby What's Wrong
20 –Kenny Smith & Jerri Jackson All The Time
21 –Lonnie Mack Say Something Nice To Me
22 –Carl Edmondson Baby Please Don't Go
23 –Lonnie Mack Oh I Apologize
24 –Max Falcon (2) I'm So Satisfied
25 –Kenny Smith Lucy Miloo
26 –The Charmaines* Don't Take Away Your Love
27 –The Charmaines* If You Were Mine
28 –The Charmaines* Only Love

NMR post: https://krakenfiles.com/view/ksmSBEe5qo/file.html

7 comments:

JennyD said...

Boy oh boy, does this ever take me back! What a great share, xyros, and thank you so much :D

Anonymous said...

Hi, thank you very much for fulfilling my request so fast - I really appreciate it - Greetings from Belgium - Chris.

Smokey said...

A wonderful records that escaped my attention. Really nice. I like the Lonnie Mack but the rest is also beautiful.
Thanks a lot.

Pete Cost said...

The link is dead :( Will you please re-upload? Thanks so much!

Pete Cost said...

Thanks millions!

imnokid said...

I never saw this CD. And I am unfamiliar with the group. Thanx for posting and thanx to Ace!

Guitarradeplastico,scraping oddities said...

Many thanks,I download 2021.tracks 19 to the end are wonderful, i heard about Lonnie Mack but never heard from him before (we'll keep track)