Friday, November 24, 2023

Rev. Gary Davis & Elder Brody - Folk Blues (re-post)


A1 The Reverend "Blind" Gary Davis - I Cannot Bear My Burdon
A2 The Reverend "Blind" Gary Davis - I'm Gonna Meet You At The Station
A3 The Reverend "Elder" Brodie And Congregation - You Got To Move
A4 The Reverend "Elder" Brodie And Congregation - Prayer No. 1
A5 The Reverend "Elder" Brodie And Congregation - Prayer For All
A6 The Reverend "Elder" Brodie And Congregation - Sit Down - I'll Be Listening Somewhere
B1 Sonnie And Lonnie - Wiggle Around Me Baby
B2 Sonnie And Lonnie - Southwest Pacific Blues
B3 "Big Boy" Ellis - Dices, Dices
B4 "Big Boy" Ellis - I Love You Baby
B5 Sonnie And Sam - I Wonder Who's Holding You
B6 Sonnie And Sam - Mama Blues

Post: https://krakenfiles.com/view/FzetEMa0yA/file.html

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not there anymore :( Any chance for a re-up? We got so excited for the great Rev. Gary Davis. Fantastic blog, btw… lovin' it!

Xyros said...

Rev. Gary Davis & Elder Brody has a new link. Hope you enjoy the music.

Anonymous said...

Xyros,
thank You for re-post.
Good to have this album to listen.
Best wishes !
- Jay from the North.

rosbeliobones9223@gmail,com said...

Zippyshare não existe mais !!!

Smokey said...

Thanks for this one.

Yardraw said...

Xyros,

Thanks for this :)

Hygiaphone13 said...

I didn't know this. Thank you very much