Saturday, November 20, 2021

Various - Memphis Sounds Collection Vol. 1 (repost)



A1 –Quiet Elegance You've Got My Mind Messed Up
A2 –Al Perkins I'm So Thankful
A3 –George Jackson I'm Comma Wait
A4 –Erma Coffee You Made Me What I Am
A5 –Phillip Mitchell Little Things
A6 –Darryl Carter Looking Straight Ahead
B1 –Ann Peebles A Love Vibration
B2 –Gene Anderson & The International Hook-Up I'm Your Lover-not Your Brother
B3 –George Jackson Let Them Know You Care
B4 –Quiet Elegance Love Will Make You Feel Better
B5 –Phillip Mitchell Ain't No Love In My Life
B6 –Quiet Elegance I'm Afraid Of Losing You

Post: https://krakenfiles.com/view/TQb2JB3nTp/file.html

4 comments:

Bob Mac said...

Thank you Xyros.

367 loser said...

can you re-up this ???

367 loser said...

many thanks!

pmac said...

Missed this the first go round, but won't miss on the 2nd chance. Thanks, Xyros.