Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Various - New Orleans Senior Prom (Repost, Upgrade)


Julian With Tasso And His Orchestra* Beings You're Acting So Smart
–Julian With Tasso And His Orchestra* Get On The Moon
–Scat Man Patin And The Ram Rods Red Beans And Rice
–Scat Man Patin And The Ram Rods Ginning
–The Scotchtones Sake Wa Dookie
–The Scotchtones Do You Have The Right
–The Chevies With Wayne Johnson (20) Come On Love Me
–The Chevies With Wayne Johnson (20) I Love That Girl So
–Vince Anthony And The Blue Notes* Clarabel
–Joe Carl (2) And The Dukes Of Rhythm* Defeated
–Joe Carl (2) And The Dukes Of Rhythm* Don't Leave Me Alone
–Chuck Como Bells In My Heart
–Chuck Como Teardrops On My Pillow
–Fats Fitzgerald And The Playboys* Haunted Blues
–Fats Fitzgerald And The Playboys* Cornbread Blues
–Chuck Como I'm Not A Know It All
–Chuck Como I Followed A Dream
–Danny Zella Youngster Meets Monster
–Danny Zella Little Girl Next Door
–Allen Collay And The Satellites* I Got You
–Allen Collay And The Satellites* Zebra
–Milson Luce Don't Break Your Promise To Me
–Stark Whiteman We'll All Remember Graduation

Post: https://pixeldrain.com/u/VnqsPXji

2 comments:

pmac said...

I have zero clue as to 90% of these artists! Cannot wait to get my ears around these. Many thanks, Xyros!

Xyros said...

Unfortunately the last of the series but they gave us enough good music and a lot of new names.