Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Melvin Smith - At His Best ... Looped (repost)


Disc: 1
  1. Up On The Hill
  2. School Boy Blues
  3. Reliefin' Blues
  4. They Ain't Gonna Tell It Right
  5. Rampaging Mama
  6. Homesick Blues
  7. Come Back My Darlin'
  8. Real True Gal
  9. Everybody's Got The Blues
  10. I Remember
  11. California Baby
  12. Looped
  13. Baby I'll Be There
  14. I'm Out Of My Mind
  15. Woman Trainer
  16. Business Man's Blues

Disc: 2
  1. Sarah Kelly (From Plumnelly)
  2. 02. Six Times Six
  3. Call Me Darling, Call Me Sweetheart, Call Me Dear
  4. What's Become Of Me
  5. Hot Ziggety Zag
  6. Letter To My Baby
  7. I Don't Have To Hunt No More
  8. Every Pound
  9. Miss Brown
  10. I Feel Like Goin' Home
  11. It Went Down Easy
  12. Why Do These Things Have To Be
  13. Things You Oughta Know
  14. No Baby
  15. You Can't Stay Here
  16. Crazy Baby

Post: https://krakenfiles.com/view/j4xEhZUzdH/file.html

1 comment:

Nappyrags said...

Thanks Muco for this fine looking collection!