Tuesday, May 2, 2023

J.B. Lenoir - Chess Blues Masters (FLAC, repost)


Natural Man
Don't Dog Your Woman
Let Me Die With The One I Love
Carrie Lee
Mama What About Your Daughter
If I Give Me To You
Five Years
Don't Touch My Head
I've Been Down So Long
What Have I Done
Eisenhower Blues
Korea Blues
Everybody Wants To Know
I'm In Korea
Mama Your Daughter's Going To Miss Me
We Can't Go On This Way
Give Me One More Shot
When I Am Drinking
J.B.'s Rock
If You Love Me
Low Down Dirty Shame
Man Watch Your Woman
Mama Talk To Your Daughter
Sitting Down Thinking
Daddy Talk To Your Son
I Don't Know
Good Looking Woman
Voodoo Boogie

Nappyrags Post: https://krakenfiles.com/view/dOh6jES2jL/file.html

7 comments:

Xyros said...

Copied from the comments section ' make A Request":
Nappyrags said...
Actually I want to leave something here as a way of saying thanks to everyone here that has helped me fill some significant holes in my collection...anyway here is JB Lenoir "Blues Chess Master"...some of you might remember the 70's double LP re-issues that were done on Chess Artists that had the horrid cartoon illustration covers...this is a vinyl rip from my copy done by a friend who knows his stuff to get optimum sound...album artwork and ripping info are all in the link...enjoy

pmac said...

Love this series from Chess - even the album covers. Many thanks, Nappy and Xyros!

George said...

This one's really nice - thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup!
y

Racati said...

Great artist, great album! Thans a lot.

Anonymous said...

Agreed. It's a great 2-LP set. And I was sure looking forward to hearing it in improved sound. But . . . Zippy's no more and link is dead. And chance of a reup? Here's hoping :-)

-Ron

Hygiaphone13 said...

Thank you very much for this great 2-LP set !