Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Various - No Jive, Authentic Southern Country Blues


1 –The Leap Frogs Things Gonna Change
2 –The Leap Frogs Dirty Britches
3 –The Dixie Doodlers She Was All I Had
4 –The Dixie Doodlers Best Of Friends
5 –Shy Guy Douglas Wasted Time
6 –Shy Guy Douglas I'm Your Country Man
7 –Louis Campbell (2) Gotta Have You Baby
8 –Louis Campbell (2) The Natural Facts
9 –Shy Guy Douglas No Place Like Home
10 –Shy Guy Douglas She's My Kinda Girl
11 –Slim Hunt Welcome Home Baby
12 –Arthur Gunter She's Mine, All Mine
13 –Arthur Gunter You Are Doing Me Wrong
14 –Arthur Gunter Honey Babe
15 –Little Al No Jive
16 –Little Al Little Lean Woman
17 –Little Al Every Day Brings About A Change
18 –Little Al Easy Ridin' Buggy
19 –Robert Garrett (3) Do Remember
20 –Robert Garrett (3) Quit My Drinkin'
21 –Chas Dowell with James Stuart (3) Everybody Drinkin' Wine
22 –Chas Dowell with James Stuart (3) I've Been Jumpin' And Stompin'
23 –Good Rockin' Bob Ain't No Need To Cry
24 –Good Rockin' Bob I'm Bad

1 comment:

Greeny said...

Thanks, Xyros, another bonanza of rare Excello 45ers! Best are the two Little Al Gunter (brother of Arthur Gunter) singles.