Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Various - The Best Of The Chicago Blues (repost)


A1 –Jimmy Cotton Love Me Or Leave Me
A2 –Jimmy Cotton Next Time You See Me
A3 –Junior Wells Vietcong Blues
A4 –Otis Spann Spann`s Stomp
A5 –Buddy Guy One Room Country Shack
A6 –J.B. Hutto That`s The Truth
B1 –Homesick James Somebody Been Talkin'
B2 –Buddy Guy I Had A Dream Last Night
B3 –Junior Wells When My Baby Left Me
B4 –Otis Spann Twisted Snake
B5 –Buddy Guy Sweet Little Angel
B6 –Jimmy Cotton Rocket 88
C1 –Otis Spann Mule Kicking In My Stall
C2 –Jimmy Cotton The Blues Keep Falling 4:01
C3 –Big Walter Horton Rockin' My Boogie
C4 –Otis Spann Blues Is A Botheration
C5 –Otis Spann S.P. Blues
C6 –Junior Wells Five Long Years
D1 –Junior Wells Checking On My Baby
D2 –Otis Spann Some Day
D3 –Buddy Guy Money (That's What I Want)
D4 –Johnny Young Stealin' Back
D5 –Junior Wells Tobacco Road

Post: https://krakenfiles.com/view/ZVWLRJ2WHt/file.html

5 comments:

MapleBlues said...

awesome ! thnks!!! and thnks again !

Ansina said...

Thanks!

luis.lisboa said...

Coul you re-up, plase? Thanks in advance

la musica e vita said...

Thanks.
I owned the vinyl of this back in the day.
Great Blog.

Rhodb said...

What an absolute ripper of a share Great artists great songs great work