Sunday, April 23, 2023

Various - Windy City Blues 1935 - 1953 (re-post)




A1 –Pinetop - Every Day I Have The Blues
A2 –State Street Boys - Sweet To Mama
A3 –Washboard Sam - Easy Ridin' Mama
A4 –Robert Lee McCoy - Prowlin' Nighthawk
A5 –Sonny Boy Williamson - Sunnyland
A6 –Sonny Boy Williamson - My Little Cornelius
A7 –Robert Lockwood - Black Spider Blues
A8 –Robert Lockwood - I'm Gonna Train My Baby
B1 –Guitar Pete Franklin - Down Behind The Rise
B2 –Guitar Pete Franklin - Casey Brown Blues
B3 –Tampa Red - Green And Lucky Blues
B4 –Robert Lockwood - Gonna Dig Myself A Hole
B5 –Robert Lockwood - Dust My Broom
B6 –Tony Hollins - Fishin' Blues
B7 –Tony Hollins - Wino Woman
B8 –Johnny Shines - Please Don't

Post: https://krakenfiles.com/view/XqwHu2Ervt/file.html

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

great, moito obrigado

bolingo69 said...

Thanks for all the Nighthawks!!

Saved me ripping and tagging my own copies!

I have enough to do with all the others ... ;-)

Great work!

Gyro1966 said...

Thanks so much, this is always one of the best blogs around. I really appreciate your fine LP rips. I play these constantly on my iPod at work, in the car, and at home!

soulpapa said...

Thanks so much for all the Nighthawks! The only LP I am missing for all these yrs. was the Detroit issue. Now it's great to finally have that one and all the others for CD use. Please keep up the good body of work. You provide a valuable service. We need YOU!

ad said...

Hi... could you please reupload this LP?.. thank you very much for all uploaded LPs

Anonymous said...

Out of site Man.Thanks. Clunker Dunker

Albert said...

Hello, will you please repost this album ? Many thanks...

Albert said...

@Xyros, thank you so much, you're kind...

Hygiaphone13 said...

Thank you very much!