Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Various - R 'n B From Joe Davis 1952-1953 Volume One


A1 –Teddy Williams Don't Fool With Me
A2 –Teddy Williams Bar And Grill Blues
A3 –Teddy Williams A Woman Ain't Nothin' But Trouble
A4 –Lem Johnson   Never Love Anybody Better Than You Do Yourself
A5 –Basil Spears  Don't Sing Me No Blues
A6 –Basil Spears  You Make Me Feel So Good
A7 –Stump And Stumpy Loud Woman
B1 –Paula Watson I Love To Ride
B2 –Paula Watson Chick-Chick-Chick-A-Dee
B3 –Stump And Stumpy Two-Thirds Dead
B4 –Basil Spears I Want A Man To Gimme Some Luck
B5 –Basil Spears Leave Him Alone And He'll Come Home
B6 –Nat Foster Better Get Wise With Yourself Baby
B7 –Lizzie Baker I Got A Letter

2 comments:

Bob said...

This is great - thanks. I've been after this for quite some time.
Everybody seemed to get it confused with the vocal group LP from the same series.

I don't suppose your source has any of these other Krazy Kats that I want do they, please?

Wanted LP's:

V/A - Blues Women [Krazy Kat KK 793]

V/A - French Rocking Boogie [Krazy Kat KK 7447]

V/A - Gotham Rock And Roll

Smokey said...

Xyros thank for volume one of Joe Davis. I found out that I have volume 2 but missed this one.