Saturday, September 24, 2022

Various - We're Gonna Boogie (repost)


1 –Lefty Dizz We're Gonna Booogie
2 –John Littlejohn Shake Your Money Maker
3 –Poor Bob The Sun Is Rising
4 –West Virginia Slim Electric Blues Band Only Sixteen
5 –Richard Riggins Dust My Broom
6 –Willie Williams Wine Head Woman
7 –Prez Kenneth I Am The Man Downstairs
8 –Luke "Long Gone" Miles Hello Josephine
9 –Prez Kenneth I Am Looking For My Baby
10 –Model "T" Slim Shake Your Boogie
11 –Cliff Jackson Nine Below Zero
12 –Model "T" Slim Jackson Tennessee
13 –Big Jack Reynolds I Had A Little Dog
14 –Poor Bob Ain't Got A Lousy Dime
15 –Otis Spann You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone
16 –Johnny Young  And Big Walter* Don't You Lie To Me
17 –Homesick James Crutch And Cane
18 –John Littlejohn Bloody Tears
19 –Alabama Watson Cost Time
20 –West Virginia Slim Electric Blues Band I Love You

2 comments:

dolphyfan said...

Any chance for a re-up? thank you!

Anonymous said...

This CD is non-stop killer. Thanks for the reup.

- Ron