Sunday, March 3, 2024

Various - New Orleans Rarities Volume 2 1950-1956 (Repost)


1 –Archibald Shake Baby Shake
2 –Fats Matthews You Know It
3 –Little Sonny* Is Everything All Right
4 –Sylvester Saunders I Want You
5 –Pee Wee Crayton Do Unto Others
6 –Jewel King Keep Your Big Mouth Shut
7 –Willie Johnson (3) Love Me 'Til Dawn
8 –Kenzie Moore Let It Lay
9 –Joe And Ursula The Good Book
10 –Joe And Ursula Let's Face It
11 –Little Sonny* Do You Really Love Me?
12 –Little Sonny Jones I Got Booted
13 –Rudy Jackson (3) Teasing Me
14 –Archibald Ballin' With Archie
15 –Little Sonny Jones Tend To Your Business
16 –Blazer Boy Waiting For My Baby
17 –Kenzie Moore I Don't Know Why
18 –Archibald She's Scattered Everywhere
19 –Sylvester Saunders My Dreams Are All In Vain
20 –Boo Breeding Country Woman
21 –Fats Matthews Down The Line
22 –Blazer Boy Surprise Blues
23 –Bobby Marchan Just A Little Ol' Wine
24 –Willie Johnson (3) Sometimes I Wonder
25 –Pee Wee Crayton Every Dog Has A Day

3 comments:

tsi&hrjs said...

Thanks for these!

tsi&hrjs

lemonflag said...

Thanks

lu said...

Thanks a lot!!!