Sunday, November 8, 2020

Various - Blues Pajama Party


 

1 –Lynn August Zydeco Shoes
2 –Lynn August Hey Lucille
3 –Ronnie Earl And The Broadcasters Bonehead Too
4 –Snooks Eaglin That Same Old Train
5 –Bobby Radcliff All Your Love
6 –Robert Ward Potato Soup
7 –Robert Ward I'm Gonna Cry A River
8 –Rod Piazza & The Mighty Flyers Deep Fried
9 –Earl King and Roomful Of Blues with Curtis Salgado Please Don't Leave Me Here To Cry
10 –Carol Fran All Of My Life
11 –James "Thunderbird" Davis If I Had My Life To Live Over
12 –Sil Austin Sil's Crescent City Groove
13 –Hubert Sumlin and Mighty Sam McClain Meet Me In The Bottom
14 –The James Harman Band Got News
15 –Rod Piazza & The Mighty Flyers Bad, Bad Boy
16 –Earl King Love Is The Way Of Life
17 –Greg Piccolo Mushmouth
18 –Snooks Eaglin I'll See You In My Dreams / Mr. Sandman

KansasJoe post:

5 comments:

Steve626 said...

Xyros & KansasJoe:

Thanks a lot for posting this - one of the great comps that I've been looking for.

pmac said...

Very nice comp! Thanks, Xyros.

Bob Mac said...

Many thanks Xyros & KJ for this one.

M@J@ said...

Thanks!!

marc said...

Thanks, its been on my want list for a while.