Sunday, November 1, 2020

Various - Going To New Orleans Unissued Sides 1954-1959


A1 –Lester Robertson (2) Hoo Wee Pretty Baby
A2 –Lester Robertson (2) Baby Give Me A Chance
A3 –Billy Tate Teasin' Around With Me
A4 –Little Victor (2) Loc-A-Li
A5 –Eddie Hudson That Long Lost Baby
A6 –Skinny Dynamo So Long, So Long
A7 –Tabby Thomas Hmmm I Don't Care
B1 –Ernie Holland Gimme My Money Back
B2 –Vince Monro* If I Had My Life To Live Over
B3 –Billy Tate Right Or Wrong
B4 –Lester Robertson (2) Please Don't Go
B5 –Little Victor (2) Theresa
B6 –Rockin' Sidney Augustine
B7 –Tabby Thomas Tomorrow

NMR post:

4 comments:

pmac said...

Have no clue as to several of these artists! Thanks, Xyros!

Xyros said...

Most of them are new to me also.

Bob Mac said...

Thanks for this Xyros. Yep, a couple of "new" names here, I guess they are some of the lesser-known artists recorded by Jay Miller.

soulpapa said...

Thanks! I love unknown artists.