Thursday, December 15, 2022

Various - Motor City Blues Please Mr. Foreman ( The Ann Arbor Blues & Jazz Festival Vol. 1) (Repost)


1 –John 'Chinner' Mitchell & Little Mack Collins Introduction
2 –Little Junior I Got My Eyes You
3 –Joe L. Please Mr. Foreman
4 –Bobo Jenkins 24 Years
5 –One String Sam I Need $100
6 –Johnnie Mae Matthews Send You Back To Georgia
7 –Washboard Wille Wee Baby Blues
8 –Dr. Ross Boogie Disease
9 –Boogie Woogie Red The Viper Song
10 –Baby Boy Warren Too Many Drivers
11 –Eddie 'Guitar' Burns Better Watch What You're Doing
12 –Mr. Bo Don't Want No Woman
13 –Eddie Kirkland I Got The Blues
14 –Bobo Jenkins Reelin' And Rockin'
15 –Baby Boy Warren She's Fine
16 –Boogie Woogie Red Red's Boogie
17 –Joe L. In The Evening
18 –One String Sam I Got To Go
19 –The Partymakers Inc. Move It
20 –John Sinclair Interview


2 comments:

blessup said...

Any chance of re-upping this gem?

blessup said...

Thank You so much for the re-post! Much appreciated!