Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Various - Witchcraft Black Magic For Beginners

1 –Johnny Jones Chip Off The Old Block
2 –Johnnie Bassett I'Ii Get Over You
3 –Smokey Wilson Down In Virginia
4 –Andrew Brown I Can Hear My Baby Talking
5 –Fenton Robinson I Lost My True Love
6 –Little Smokey Smothers Tribute To Earl Hooker
7 –Diamond Jim Greene Just A Dream
8 –Al Garner You Must Be Crazy
9 –Earl Gaines Mercy On My Soul
10 –Fenton Robinson Special Road
11 –King Alex Never Do You No Wrong
12 –Kid Ramos You Don't Love Me
13 –Little Cooper East St Louis
14 –Lacy Gibson Easy Woman
15 –Lee Shot Williams Love Is A Cold Shot

KansasJoe post:

1 comment:

Bob Mac said...

Thanks for this Xyros & KJ, some mighty good tracks on this one. And I'd like to wish both of you and your loved ones all the best for 2021.