Thursday, December 22, 2022

Various - Bobo Jenkins Presents Big Star All Stars (repost)


Bobo Jenkins - I Love That Woman 
Bobo Jenkins - Heard The News? 
Bobo Jenkins - New 44 Blues 
Bobo Jenkins - First Left Home 
Bobo Jenkins - Nothing But Love 
Blind Child - Walking With The Devil
Steel Wheels - Door Lock Blues
Steel Wheels - Detroit Jump
Blind Child - How Can A Honkey Sing The Blues?
Blind Child - When A Fool Gets To Drinking
Buddy Folks - My Baby Done Left Me
Buddy Folks - Body What You Trying To Do?
Bobo Jenkins - You Will Never Understand 
Bobo Jenkins - Tell Me Where You Stayed Last Night 
Little Junior - I've Got My Eyes On You
Little Junior - Don't Turn Your Love On
Chuck Cole - Ha, Baby
Chuck Cole - My Bonney
Robert Lockwood Jr. - Selfish Ways
Robert Lockwood Jr. - Down Home Cookin'
Big Roger Thomas - My Woman So Fine
James Walton - Tell Me What You Got
James Walton - Shady Grove
Walton Brother Band - Midnight
Syl Foreman - Before I Leave You 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Thanx for this one. Most appear to be "new" artists here = "new" hears here.

Cheers!
Ciao! For now.
rntcj

imnokid said...

Great start for 2021! Thanx!!!

ocky said...

Can you please repost the Bobo Jenkins recordings? Very much appreciated!

Xyros said...

Ocky, these files are still available.

la musica e vita said...

Thank you! Well done!

Have a cool yule.