Sunday, February 7, 2021

Various - C.J.'s Roots Of Chicago Blues Vol. 1-3 (upgrade)


A1 –Hound Dog Taylor Christine
A2 –Earl Hooker Wild Moments
A3 –Rudy Robinson Bachelor Blues
A4 –Little Mack Come Back
A5 –Homesick James Set A Date
A6 –Lee Jackson Pleading For Love
B1 –Lee Jackson Juanita
B2 –Little Mack My Walking Blues
B3 –Hound Dog Taylor Alley Music
B4 –Morris & Betty Everett   This House
B5 –Earl Hooker Chicken
B6 –Betty Everett   Why Did You Have To Go?


A1 –"Andre" Voice Odam On The Account Of You
A2 –"Andre" Voice Odam East St. Louis
A3 –Jimmy Rogers Blues Falling
A4 –Betty Everett Happy  I Long To Be
A5 –Carl (C.J.) Carl Jones How Blues Began
A6 –Bill Howell Little Mama's Walk
B1 –Jimmy Rogers Broken Heart
B2 –Bobby (TOP HAT) Davis That's My Advice
B3 –Bobby (TOP HAT) Davis Going Back To My Wife
B4 –Bill Howell  Lil's Baby
B5 –Pattie Lenoir  I'm On The Run
B6 –Freddie Hall   Love And Affection


A1 –Carl Jones  It's Carter The Peanut Man
A2 –Betty Everett  Please Come Back
A3 –Detroit Jr. Can't Take It
A4 –Earl Hooker & Band I Can't Understand
A5 –Carl Jones Her New Love
A6 –Charles Gully Strange Lady
B1 –Detroit Jr. Mother-In-Law
B2 –Carl Jones Rock & Roll King
B3 –Johnny (Big Moose) Walker  Tend To Your Business
B4 –Detroit Jr. Don't Un Pack
B5 –Carl Jones Blues & Women
B6 –Johnny (Big Moose) Walker  Things I Used To Do


4 comments:

imnokid said...

Thanx for the re-up. I only had 1 & 2.

rntcj said...

Hi!

Thanx for these. Some "new" artists here = "new" hears here.

Cheers!
Ciao! For now.
rntcj

Smokey said...

Thanks you for C.J Roots. Now I have to find out how it relates to the two CDs. Luckily I can not go out because of the curfew and to snow! Happy days.

Nappyrags said...

Mucho Grass for these