Saturday, March 6, 2021

Eddie & Shorty Billups - The Many labels Of ...


01. Shorty Billups - The Search Is Over.mp3                
02. Shorty Billups - Temptation That All You Are.mp3       
03.  Eddie Billups - My Faith In You (Will Never Die).mp3  
04.  Shorty Billups - Hoochie Koo.mp3                      
05.  Eddie Billups - No Love Have I.mp3                    
06.  Eddie Billups  - Ask My Heart.mp3                     
07.  Eddie Billups - I Won't Be Around (Josie).mp3         
08.  Eddie Billups - Try Something New (Original mix).mp3  
09.  Eddie Billups - Hard Headed Woman.mp3                 
10.  Shorty Billups - It Just Wouldn't Do.mp3              
11.  Shortie Billups -Boss Chick.mp3                       
12.  Eddie Billups - Sweet Sweet Love.mp3                  
13.  Eddie Billups - Alone.mp3                             
14.  Shorty Billups - Why Can't You Be True.mp3            
15.  Eddie Billups -I'm Gonna Change.mp3                   
16.  Eddie Billups -Shake Off That Dream (Original mix).mp3
17.  Eddie Billups - Shake Off That Dream (Garpax).mp3     
18.  Eddie Owen - I Wanna Keep Somebody Happy (edit).mp3   
19.  Eddie Owen - Mrs. M.mp3                               
20.  Eddie Billups -A Soldier's Prayer.mp3                 
21.  Shorty Billups - Heavy Women Exciste Me.mp3    

Post:

Many thanks go to Loofer for sharing

Loofer said...
To the best of my abilities I have now compiled all of Eddie & Shorty Billups plus the Eddie Owen tracks. It may not be complete, at least one track here is incomplete but I added it anyhow. Enjoy. Additions or improvements always welcome.

9 comments:

rntcj said...

Hi!

Thanx to Loofer & sharing this here. A "new" artist = "new" hears here. At 1st thought this was a brother duo but it's 2 names for the same guy. Presently listening to some great YT tracks @ his Discogs page here:

https://www.discogs.com/artist/2112828-Shorty-Billups

Cheers!
Ciao! For now.
rntcj

Anton said...

Beautiful And Soulful Surprise To Me !
Big Thanks !

Bob Mac said...

Thanks Xyros & Loofer for this one. New to me.

DrHepcat said...

Thanks. Hate to break it to ya but Shorty is still putting out cd's these daze....mostly all blues but I've recorded with Shorty on both cd's. His son has a studio in Springrield, Ma where I did some of the first cd and I think I'm on one track on the newer one cut here in Boston.

DrHepcat

DrHepcat said...

Additional comments. I'm playing guitar on Heavy Women and it's not live. It was recorded at Shorty's son's studio in Springfield, MA about 12-15 years ago.

DrHepcat

AMM said...

EDDIE BILLUPS & THE JAGUARS - LETS DANCE - FLEETWOOD 7002

wanted by a good friend if you have it please?

many thanks

Anonymous said...

Haha, no I don't. Only 75 seconds of it is in the compilation.

Anonymous said...

@ Dr Hepcat: Yes, I know about his more recent stuff, at least 2 albums to my knowledge. Are there more?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Xyros & Loofer for this one! Rockinfish