Saturday, June 26, 2021

Various - Chicago Blues From The Film 'Chicago Blues'


 

1 Buddy Guy & Junior Wells – We're Ready
2 Buddy Guy & Junior Wells – First Time I Met The Blues
3 Buddy Guy & Junior Wells – Country Girl
4 Buddy Guy & Junior Wells – Hoodoo Man
5 Buddy Guy & Junior Wells – We're Ready
6 Buddy Guy & Junior Wells – In My Younger Days
7 Johnny Young  – Driving Wheel
8 Johnny Young  – Walking Groundhog
9 Muddy Waters– She's 19 Years Old
10 Muddy Waters– Hoochie Coochie Man
11 Muddy Waters– I Got My Mojo Working
12 Mighty Joe Young –Why You Want To Hurt Me
13 Koko Taylor – Wang Dang Doodle
14 J.B. Hutto – Speak My Mind
15 J.B. Hutto – Come On Back Home
16 Johnny Lewis – You're Gonna Miss Me
17 Johnny Lewis – Uncle Sam
18 Johnny Lewis – Hobo Blues
19 Johnny Lewis – I Hear You Knocking
 
KansasJoe post:







3 comments:

Bob Mac said...

Thanks Xyros & KJ for this one.

Francisco Ortiz Archila said...

Muchas gracias, saludos-

MapleBlues said...

thnks a lot !!! been looking for this a very long time!!