Sunday, June 20, 2021

Various - New Orleans Soul Variety Vol. 3 (flac)


A1 –Tony Owens  Confessing A Feeling
A2 –Tony Owens  Do What You Want To Do
A3 –Tony Owens  The Letter That Broke My Heart
A4 –Tony Owens  I Don't Want Nobody But My Baby
A5 –Ironing Board Sam Man Of The Street
A6 –Ironing Board Sam I Laugh
A7 –Ironing Board Sam This Is A New Day
B1 –Tommy Ridgley When I Stop Leaving
B2 –Tommy Ridgley I Can't Wait Any Longer
B3 –Tommy Ridgley Shack Up With Me
B4 –Tarheel Slim & Little Ann It's Too Late
B5 –Tarheel Slim & Little Ann Don't Ever Leave Me
B6 –Tarheel Slim & Little Ann It's A Sin

Post:

3 comments:

rntcj said...

Hi!

Thanx for this one. Some "new" artists = "new" hears here. A "new" addition to N.O./Louisiana music collection. Hoping to find # 1 & 2.

Cheers!
Ciao! For now.
rntcj

Bob Mac said...

Thanks Xyros.

pmac said...

Nice! Tony Owens is such a great singer. He has one album out, I Got Soul. he is out of the music business as of late, and last I knew he was a carriage driver in the French Quarter of New Orleans.