Sunday, December 5, 2021

Various - The Poncello Records Story


 

1 Arthur Adams–The Same Thing

2 Arthur Adams–Tend To Your Business

3 Levert Allison–My All Is You

4 Levert Allison–Please Send Me Someone To Love

5 Earl Gaines–Let Me Down Easy

6 Earl Gaines, Lucille Johns–You Are My Sunshine

7 Alpha Zoe–Everybody Loves A Lover

8 The Chellows–Be My Baby

9 Herbert Hunter–Hide 'Nor Hair

10 Herbert Hunter–I've Gotta Sit Down (And Get A Hold Of Myself)

11 Herbert Hunter–Diddlin' And Daddlin'

12 Herbert Hunter–Make Me Know

13 Herbert Hunter–Happy Go Lucky

14 Tim Jarrett–Worry

15 Tim Jarrett–I Ain't Nothing But A Fool

16 Ted Jarrett–Midway

17 Janis Parks–Everyone Loves Me But You

18 Ricky Rezell–What You Bet

19 Ricky Rezell–Little Willie Joe

20 Thomas Henry–You Don't Want My Love

21 The Tempo Rhythms–Popa Nickel

22 The Tempo Rhythms–Catch A Donkey

23 The Tempo Rhythms–Brick Wall

24 Gene Allison–We're Having A Party

KansasJoe post: https://krakenfiles.com/view/fzAXYOHq8x/file.html