Sunday, June 5, 2022

Various - Wall Street Blues, Down And Out In The Gutter


1-1 John Lee Hooker– Money (That's What I Want)

1-2 Slim Harpo– I Need Money (Keep You Alibis)

1-3 Albert King– Bad Luck Blues

1-4 Howlin' Wolf– Work For Your Money

1-5 Blind Willie McTell– Last Dime Blues

1-6 Jimmy Rogers– Money, Marbles And Chalk

1-7 Memphis Slim– Maybe I'll Loan You A Dime

1-8 Big Bill Broonzy– My Big Money

1-9 Roosevelt Sykes– All My Money's Gone

1-10 Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee– If You Lose Your Money

1-11 John Lee Hooker– I Don't Want Your Money

1-12 Joe Johnson & Minnie McCoy– Don't Want No Woman (Have T'Give My Money To)

1-13 Big Charly Bradix – Dollar Diggin' Woman

1-14 Joe Hill Louis– She's Taking All My Money

1-15 Lonnie Johnson – Working Man's Blues

1-16 Sylvester Cotton– Three Cent Stamp Blues

1-17 Memphis Minnie– Man You Won't Give Me No Money

1-18 Jesse Knight– Nothing But Money

1-19 John Lee Hooker– House Rent Boogie

1-20 Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee– Money Spending Woman

2-1 Howlin' Wolf– Hold On To Your Money

2-2 Big Joe Williams– Stack Of Dollars

2-3 John Lee Hooker– I Need Some Money

2-4 Brownie McGhee– Pawnshop Blues

2-5 Sonny Parker– Money Ain't Everything

2-6 Blind Lemon Jefferson– One Dime Blues

2-7 Roy Milton– Keep A Dollar In Your Pocket

2-8 Big Bill Broonzy– Unemployment Stomp

2-9 John Lee Hooker– Love Money Can't Buy

2-10 Clifford Gibson– Blues Without A Dime

2-11 Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee– Let Me Make A Little Money

2-12 Leroy Carr & Scrapper Blackwell– Ain't Got No Money Now

2-13 Charley Jordan– Dollar Bill Blues

2-14 Blind Boy Fuller– You Got To Have Your Dollar

2-15 Elmore 'Elmo' Nixon – Million Dollar Blues

2-16 John Lee Hooker – Wpman And Money

2-17 Big Bill Broonzy – Why Should I Spend My Money

2-18 Muddy Waters – Train Fare Home Blues

2-19 Bessie Smith – Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out

2-20 Jack McVea – Inflation Blues

Post: https://krakenfiles.com/view/69HMTQe30K/file.html

2 comments:

Crab Devil said...

Thank you!

Rhodb said...

Great share Xyros Regards