Sunday, January 22, 2023

Pastor T.L. Barrett - I Shall Wear A Crown


        Like a Ship    
        Wonderful    
        It’s Me O Lord    
        Ever Since    
        Nobody Knows    
        Joyful Noise    
        Medley    
        Blessed Quietness    
        Jesus Is All The World To Me    
        I Want To Be In Love With You    
        Jesus, Lover Of My Soul    
        O Sinner    
        I Shall Wear A Crown    
        Do Not Pass Me By    
        Here I Am    
        There Is Only One    
        O What A Day    
        No Not One    
        I Don't Know How Long (He'll Wait For You)    
        I Came To Jesus    
        What Would You Give    
        I Am So Glad    
        Pray, Pray, Pray    
        I Found The Answer    
        Trouble And Strife    
        He Rose (From The Grave)    
        Shine On Me    
        Turn On With Jesus    
        Don't Pass Me By    
        After The Rain    
        These Are The Words    
        Father I Stretch My Hands    
        So Many Years    
        You May Not Need Him (Till Tomorrow)    
        Oh What A Day    
        I Want To Be In Love    
        Lord's Prayer    
        Said It Long Time Ago    
        My Country Tis Of Thee    
        In The Old Time Way    
        Jingle Bells Pt. I    
        Nobody Knows    
        Dry Bones In The Valley, Excerpt 1    
        Dry Bones In The Valley, Excerpt 2    
        Dry Bones In The Valley, Excerpt 3    
        Dry Bones In The Valley, Excerpt 4    
        How Would You Like To Have A Nice Hawaiian Punch?, Excerpt 1    
        How Would You Like To Have A Nice Hawaiian Punch?, Excerpt 2    
        How Would You Like To Have A Nice Hawaiian Punch?, Excerpt 3

Post:  https://krakenfiles.com/view/59klf2FBhy/file.html

4 comments:

imnokid said...

WHEW!!! Thanx!

Anonymous said...

Xyros,
Thank You very much for the great collection !
- Jay from the North

PEERSBARNSTORM said...

excellent. much thanks.
-peers barnstorm

Brush&Stick said...

Many thanks, looks wonderful!