Thursday, October 5, 2023

Various - Genesis The Beginnings Of Rock Vol. 2 Memphis To Chicago (Repost, Upgrade)

Album 1 (6499 432)
Sonny Boy Williamson
- Work With Me
- Don't Start Me To Talking
- All My Love In Vain
- Good Evening Everybody
- You Killing Me (On My Feet)
- Let Me Explain
- I Know What Love Is All About

Sonny Boy Williamson
- I Wonder Why
- Your Imagination
Elmore James
- Country Boogie
- My Best Friend
- I See My Baby
- She Just Won't Do Right
- Muddy Shoes

Album 2 (6499 433)
Ethel Mae
- Down The Line
- Handsome Lover
- Sugar Papa
Robert Nighthawk
- Good News
- Six Three O
- Prison Bound
Forrest City Joe
- Mean Mistreatin' Woman

Forrest City Joe
- Lonesome Day Blues
Howlin' Wolf
- Mama Died And Left Me
- I'm Not Joking
- Moanin' At Midnight
- How Many More Years
- All Night Long
- No Place To Go

Album 3 (6499 434)
Jackie Brenston
- Rocket "88"
Doctor Ross
- Country Clown
- Doctor Ross Boogie
Willie Nix
- Truckin' Little Woman
- Just One Mistake
Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup
- Open Your Book
- Tears In My Eyes (C-1023 [alt.])

Woodrow Adams
- Pretty Baby Blues
- She's Done Come And Gone
Joe Hill Louis
- Dorothy Mae
- When I Am Gone
Harmonica Frank
- Swamp Root
- Howlin' Tomcat
- She Done Moved

Album 4 (6499 435)
Sonny Boy Williamson
- Keep It To Yourself
- Please Forgive (Keep It To Yourself)
- The Key To Your Love
Howlin' Wolf
- Baby How Long
- Evil Is Goin' On
- Forty Four
- Who Will Be Next

Howlin' Wolf
- I Have A Little Girl
- Come To Me Baby
- Don't Mess With My Baby
- Smokestack Lightning
- You Can't Be Beat
- So Glad
- Break Of Day

 

2 comments:

Sam Monk said...

Thank you very much for the upgrade and repost. Your diligence and generosity are much appreciated.

--Sam

juan manuel muñoz said...

What a wonderful collection. Thanks a lot.