Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Legendary Labels Of Louisiana (Night Train) Part One

 

 

1    The Scotchtones–    Sake Wa Dukie
2    The Scotchtones–    Do You Have The Right
3    Willie West–    Did You Have Fun
4    Willie West–    A Man Like Me
5    Emmet & The Jades–    Hit The Road
6    Emmet & The Jades–    They Tell Me
7    Emmet & The Jades–    No One
8    Emmet & The Jades–    Blowin' The Rock
9    Willie West–    It's No Use To Cry
10    Willie West–    Willie Knows How
11    Bobby Jay –    You're Gonna Cry
12    Bobby Jay –    Because Of You
13    Emmet & The Jades–    The Nearness Of You
14    Emmet & The Jades–    Changes Of Plan
15    Jack & The Rippers –    Why Can't I Cry
16    Jack & The Rippers –    Someone To Love

Hakase post: https://pixeldrain.com/u/mUXVcP9y



1    Little Leo–    What's It All About?
2    Little Leo–    Handwriting On The Wall
3    Roy Perkins–    Bye Bye Baby
4    Roy Perkins–    You're On My Mind
5    Little Leo–    Teenie Weenie Bee
6    Roy Perkins–    Ba Da Ba Da
7    Roy Perkins–    Drop Top
8    Jeff Daniels –    Daddy O Rock
9    Jeff Daniels –    Hey Woman
10    Jeff Daniels –    Switch Blade Sam
11    Roy Perkins–    Please Be True
12    Roy Perkins–    The Mailman Said
13    Daywood Penny–    Come Back Baby
14    Jeff Daniels –    You're Still On My Mind
15    Little Leo–    I Cried

Hakase post: https://pixeldrain.com/u/nwZpWRNV


 

1    Walter Washington –    Mary Jane    2:59
2    Errol Chandler–    What Have I Done    3:25
3    Errol Chandler–    Lonely Place    2:16
4    Walter Washington –    Goody Man    2:53
5    Sonny Jones–    I Wonder    3:40
6    Sonny Jones–    Seven Days    2:38
7    Curly Moore –    Back In Mother's Arms    2:27
8    Scram Band –    Remember When    2:58
9    Curly Moore –    Not Just You    3:38
10    Richie Matta–    Time Out    2:08
11    The Jades –    So Proud I Found You    2:52
12    The Jades –    I've Got Love For My Baby    2:54
13    Benny Spellman –    For Once In My Life    3:38
14    Scram Band –    Compromise    2:26
15    The Jades –    There's Nothing I Can Do    2:49
16    The Jades –    What A Fool I've Been    3:57
17    Benny Spellman–    Let's Start All Over    2:45

hakase post:  https://pixeldrain.com/u/NTyCqr1N



1    Alonzo Stewart–    I'm Still In Love With You
2    Alonzo Stewart–    I Get The Blues When It Rains
3    Joe & Ann–    Runnin' And Foolin'
4    Joe & Ann–    Eternity
5    Joe & Ann–    I Can't Help It
6    Joe & Ann–    Doubtful
7    Eskew Reeder's Eskerettes –    Southern Style
8    Eskew Reeder's Eskerettes –    Love Is A Many Splendored Thing
9    Willie B. –    I Trusted In You
10    Sam Baker–    Why Does A Woman Treat A Man So Bad
11    Sam Baker–    Little Mama
12    Sam Baker–    Rainin' And Stormin'
13    Sam Baker–    Keep On Scratchin'
14    Good Jelly Bess–    A Little Piece At A Time
15    Good Jelly Bess–    Come And Get It
16    Preston Jackson–    Three Quarter Stomp Part 1
17    Preston Jackson–    Three Quarter Stomp Part 2
18    Henry Moore –    Let The World End Tomorrow
19    Sam Baker–    Sweet Little Angel
20    Sam Baker–    Tossin' And Turnin'

hakase post:  https://pixeldrain.com/u/BBFSjUHH

 

 

1-1    Jay Nelson–    Hey La Bah
1-2    Peter Buck –    Darling Here Is My Heart
1-3    Jimmy Dale –    Emma Lee
1-4    Peter Buck  & The Dondaleers–    Oh Yes (I Know You Don't Love Me No More)
1-5    Wayne & The Velvetones –    My Babe
1-6    The Vikings –    Shoestring
1-7    Jay Nelson–    Don't You Remember Me
1-8    Peter Buck –    Let My Lover Go
1-9    Skinny Dynamo –    Give My Heart Back To Me
1-10    Peter Buck & The Dondaleers–    I Love You So Much
1-11    Wayne & The Velvetones –    Siboney
1-12    Charles Leman–    Believe In Me
1-13    Peter Buck –    I Want You To Know
1-14    Jerry Raines–    Do We Have The Right
1-15    Jay Nelson–    My Bonnie
1-16    Peter Buck –    If I Ask You
1-17    Wayne & The Velvetones –    Ham Sandwich Twist
1-18    Gilbert Giroir–    Do You Take Me For A Fool
1-19    Peter Buck –    The Clock
1-20    Wayne & The Velvetones –    Can't Take No More
1-21    Peter Buck –    Dearest Darling
1-22    Earl King–    Loan Me A Handkerchief
1-23    Allen Orange–    My Confession
1-24    Peter Buck –    So Deep
1-25    Allen Orange–    Love (All Because Of You)
2-1    Charles Leman–    Down The Road
2-2    Jay Nelson–    Baby Please
2-3    Peter Buck –    That's Enough
2-4    Wayne & The Velvetones –    Over The Waves
2-5    Gilbert Giroir–    Congratulations To You Darling
2-6    Skinny Dynamo –    Don't Lie To Me
2-7    Peter Buck –    World Of Misery
2-8    Wayne & The Velvetones –    Love Me Now
2-9    Jay Nelson–    Crazy About Daisy
2-10    Wayne & The Velvetones –    With Mustard
2-11    Jimmy Dale  –    My Pride & Joy
2-12    Allen Orange–    Does She Love Me
2-13    Jay Nelson–    Things Won't Be The Same
2-14    Peter Buck –    Pledging My Love
2-15    Charles Leman–    Bye Bye Baby
2-16    Wayne & The Velvetones –    Salute to Popeye
2-17    Peter Buck –    Don't Let Me Cross Over
2-18    Drew-Blan All Stars–    If You Had A Woman Like Mine
2-19    Drew-Blan All Stars–    Tell Me (What Do You Think Of That)
2-20    Drew-Blan All Stars–    Driving Wheel
2-21    Earl King–    I Can't Wait Any Longer
2-22    Peter Buck –    Shiek Of Arabi
2-23    Earl King–    Let My Lover Go
2-24    Peter Buck –    All In My Mind
2-25    Allen Orange–    Leave Me Alone

NMR: https://pixeldrain.com/u/uuBD54oF

 
 

3 comments:

Jonathan F. King said...

Thank you for this astounding cornucopia, none of it, apart from a very few tracks, duplicated in my collection of Louisiana, um, ana. (If Texas has Texana ...)

Yardraw said...

Thanks for these :)

Guitarradeplastico,scraping oddities said...

Many thanks for the collection