Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Wayne Cochran - Same


        Get Ready    2:26
        Boom Boom    
        The Peak Of Lover    2:12
        You Don't Know Like I Know    2:48
        Some-A' Your Sweet Love    3:06
        I'm Leaving It Up To You    3:07
        You Can't Judge A Book By The Cover    2:36
        Big City Woman    2:57
        Little Bitty Pretty One    2:12
        I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man    2:59
        Get Down With It    2:26
        When My Baby Cries    3:20

Post:  https://pixeldrain.com/u/sDDqYAwu

4 comments:

Ballas said...

TYVM for the great posts today Xyros.

Bob Mac said...

Thanks Xyros.

Steve626 said...

@ Xyros:

Here's some more Wayne, in case you want to post, both in mp3. Although he's an acquired taste, I sort of like him. Enjoy.
Steve

The White Knight of Soul 1964-72: Get Down With It!
Goin' Back To Miami: The Soul Sides 1965-1970

https://we.tl/t-jPpg5CDSsm

Xyros said...

Many thanks Steve626 for the Wayne Cochran additions.
I only knew of his music from a biker film I saw way way back.