Thursday, March 14, 2024

Van Broussard - A Tribute

A-1        Lord, I Need Somebody Bad
A-2        Kidnapper
A-3        Feed The Flame
A-4        Harlem Shuffle
A-5        I'm A Fool To Care
A-6        Night Owl
A-7        Everyday Will Be Like A Holiday
A-8        She's Just Teasing You
A-9        Tell Me The Truth
A-10      Play That Funky Music
B-1        Please Come Home For Christmas
B-2        Hey Pockey A-Way
B-3        Sweet Dreams
B-4        Ooh Poo Pah Doo
B-5        Pledging My Love
B-6        Tell Me What You Want Me To Do
B-7        Tonight's The Night
B-8        Go On And Yak-Yak
B-9        Blues Stay Away From Me
B-10      Jailbird

Hakase post:  https://pixeldrain.com/u/z5kF4bMt

2 comments:

Bob Mac said...

Thanks for this. I have no idea what it's about but I'll take a listen.

boppinbob said...

ThnkS Xyros, Remembering Van Broussard on his birthday (March 29, 1937 - November 17, 2020). I will be doing a spotlight about him on my blog. Regards, Bob.