Friday, September 6, 2024

Various - Soul On The West Coast, Vol. 1 - Thats Where it's At

1-1    Sugar Pie De Santo*–    Strange Feeling
1-2    Cookie Jackson–    Try Love
1-3    Lenny Johnson–    Am I Still Your Fool
1-4    Betty & Dupree*–    I Hope You're Satisfied
1-5    Johnnie Morisette–    My Pretty Baby
1-6    Hank Ballard–    In The Doorway Crying
1-7    Danny Owens–    You're A Little Too Late
1-8    Sailor Boy–    What Have I Done Wrong
1-9    Joe Simon–    Troubles
1-10    Joy Hamilton–    You Got My Nose Open Baby
1-11    Ted Taylor–    Darling If You Must Leave
1-12    Otis Redding–    Gettin' Hip
1-13    Billy Preston–    Volcano
1-14    Donoman & Lakettes*–    Here Comes The Fool
1-15    Dolores Gibson–    I Got A Feeling
1-16    The O'Jays–    How Does It Feel
1-17    Johnny Guitar Watson–    One More Kiss
1-18    Bobby Kimble–    Stop Right Here I Got Love
1-19    Ray Agee–    Tin Pan Alley
1-20    The Markeets*–    Baby Please
1-21    Ed Townsend–    Cherrigale
1-22    Vibrations*–    What Made You Change Your Mind
1-23    Betty O'Brian*–    She'll Be Gone
1-24    Little Joe Hinton*–    I Won’t Be Your Fool
1-25    Eugene Jefferson–    I Won't Cry No More
1-26    Betty Willis–    Someday You'll Need My Love
1-27    Tommy Youngblood–    Laid Off My Job Too Long
1-28    Little Johnny Taylor–    I Tried To Understand
1-29    Lena Calhoun–    I Can Tell (I'm Losing You)
1-30    The Golden Tones (10)–    Doreetha
2-1    Benny Curtis–    That's All Right
2-2    Bob & Earl–    Don't Ever Leave Me
2-3    Dorothy Berry–    I'm With You All The Way
2-4    Dobie Gray–    Look At Me
2-5    Betty & Ray–    You're Too Much
2-6    Lowell Fulson–    Shed No Tears
2-7    Wynona Carr–    Carrying A Torch
2-8    Vernon & Jewels–    Baby, You Got What It Takes
2-9    The Simms Twins*–    That's Where It's At
2-10    Jimmy Norman–    You Crack Me Up
2-11    Jackie Ross–    Hard Times
2-12    Hammond Brothers*–    Thirty Miles Of Railroad Track
2-13    Betty Harris–    Taking Care Of Business
2-14    The Ikettes–    Troubles On My Mind
2-15    Bob Starr–    I Can't Waste My Time On You
2-16    Billy Watkins–    Gotta Have A Thing Going On
2-17    Jessie Mae–    Don't Freeze On Me
2-18    Benny C. Oliver–    Make It Now
2-19    Bobby Valentino (4)–    How Deep Is The Ocean
2-20    Lela Martin–    My Man He's A Lovin' Man
2-21    Eugene Church–    Time Has Brought About A Change
2-22    Betty Green (3)–    He's Down On Me
2-23    H.B. Barnum–    It Hurts Too Much To Cry
2-24    Cora Bennette–    Little Cupid
2-25    The Marvellos–    She Told Me Lies
2-26    Barry White–    Tracy
2-27    Wally Trash & Dollets–    Baby
2-28    Brenda Holloway–    I'll Give My Life
2-29    Ted Taylor–    I Lost The Best Thing I Ever Had
2-30    Sam Cooke–    Soothe Me

NMR: https://pixeldrain.com/u/XDTTSLPf

Sorry no booklet as it's not my rip; vol. 2 will be posted soon with the booklet.

No comments: