A1 The Reverend "Blind" Gary Davis – I Cannot Bear My Burdon
A2 The Reverend "Blind" Gary Davis – I'm Gonna Meet You At The Station
A3 The Reverend "Elder" Brodie And Congregation– You Got To Move
A4 The Reverend "Elder" Brodie And Congregation– Prayer No. 1
A5 The Reverend "Elder" Brodie And Congregation– Prayer For All
A6 The Reverend "Elder" Brodie And Congregation– Sit Down - I'll Be Listening Somewhere
B1 Sonnie* And Lonni – Wiggle Around Me Baby
B2 Sonnie* And Lonnie – Southwest Pacific Blues
B3 "Big Boy" Ellis – Dices, Dices
B4 "Big Boy" Ellis – I Love You Baby
B5 Sonnie And Sam – I Wonder Who's Holding You
B6 Sonnie And Sam – Mama Blues
Don't Ask Me ... I Don’t Know has been around now for about 16 years posting Blues LP’s and CD’s and whatever else I feel like. Your help in filling requests or with LP/CD rips are always very welcome and greatly appreciated. Enjoy the music but don't forget to support the artists and labels.
Wednesday, July 22, 2026
Various - Folk Blues
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment