Thursday, November 23, 2023

Alexander "Mudcat" Thomas - Backwoods Blues


A1 Mudcat's Blues
A2 My Blue Heaven
A3 Sugar Bee
A4 Tennessee Waltz
A5 Steel Guitar Rag
A6 When The Saints Go Marching In
B1 Tell Me What's On Your Mind
B2 Raunchy
B3 Worrisome Blues
B4 The Story Of Boot Juice
B5 Backdoor Man (Tell Me Mama)
B6 Weepin' Willow Lane
B7 Step It Up And Go

Just gave this LP a listen for the first time in a couple of years and liked it.  As the link is dead you can call this a request for myself.
This a mono recording Smash MGS 27046, it has some ticks on a couple of tracks but no big problem.

320 Post: https://krakenfiles.com/view/SQ0IbLl4Ni/file.html

Having problems with Imac and it's left audio port. Keeps on cutting out on me and it's driving me crazy. As this is a mono record I've ripped it as mono in flac and also posted the original 320 rip from 2008. It's up to you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

sharebee said Can't be found

Xyros said...

Works fine for me

Anonymous said...

I love this album! Thanks for posting!!

Reimer said...

NOW you're talking!! Thanks!

R

muddyw123 said...

OH! Sugarbee....
TX.

binkerbo said...

Thanks for this! I'll admit I've never heard of Mudcat Thomas.

thebird said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

xyros
thnks a lot !!