Friday, May 7, 2021

Various - American Blues Legends 79 (Repost)



Eddie C. Campbell - Love With You Baby
Eddie C. Campbell - Lock What You Done
Chico Chism - High Rise Blues
Chico Chis - 480 Pounds
Good Rockin' Charles - I Wish I Had Somebody
Good Rockin' Charles - I'm Goin' Home Where Women Got Meat On Their Bones
Billy The Kid Emerson - Buzzard Luck
Billy The Kid Emerson - Conjured
Little Smokey Smothers - Don't Throw Your Love On Me So Strong
Little Smokey Smothers - All Your Love
Lester Davenport - I'm Tryin'
Lester Davenport - No Peace

Post: 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there, the link for American Blues Legends 79 is no longer valid. Can you please send me an updated URL? Would love to see the photos and promo photos. I am friends with Rev. Emerson and I am sure he would love to see these as he lost most of his collection during the years.
You can e-mail to mjweber007@gmail.com Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I've PM'd a photo of my signed copy of the album.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for recent re-post I asked for. I really appreciate. Greeny