Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Drink Small - Blues Doctor Live & Outrageous, Round Two, The Blues Doctor (Repost)

        Swing Low, Sweet Chariot   
        Glory Hallelujah   
        Charleston Women Blues   
        I Really Don't Want To Know   
        I Feel Good   
        Little Red Rooster   
        Thank You, Pretty Baby   
        I Stand Accused   
        Shout   
        The Twist   
        Stormy Monday Blues
 

NMR post:  https://pixeldrain.com/u/QZcX8WV5

        D.U.I.   
        Steal Away   
        Thank You, Pretty Baby   
        Don't Let Nobody Else   
        Widow Woman   
        I'm Tired Now    
        Honky Tonk   
        They Can't Make You Hate Me   
        Bishopville Woman   
        Can I Come Over Tonigh

Post: https://pixeldrain.com/u/8dPTRyWi


 
        Tittie Man    
        Little Red Rooster    
        So Bad    
        Something In The Milk Ain't Clean    
        Rub My Belly    
        Baby, Leave Your Panties Home    
        Stormy Monday Blues    
        I'm Going To Move To The Outskirts Of Town    
        John Henry Ford
 
NMR post: https://pixeldrain.com/u/DjdAtaSP

  
Thanks go to Ben for making these LP's/CD's available to us.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this big gulp of Drink Small!!--Bill

bobbysu said...

thank you very much

Albert said...

I'd like to have The Blues Doctor & Round Two but maybe it's too much ?

Can I help ?

Pablo said...

Having no shame, may I also request some Drink Samll in 2024? Cheers!

Pablo said...

Thank you for this second round of Drink!