Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Eddie Bo - The Complete Ric Singles_ 1959-1962


 

1        Hey There Baby
2        I Need Someone
3        Tell It Like It Is
4        Every Dog Got His Day
5        Everybody Knows
6        You Got Your Mojo Working
7        Warm Daddy
8        It Must Be Love
9        Ain't It The Truth Now
10        What A Fool I've Been
11        Dinky Doo
12        Everybody, Everything Needs Love
13        I Got To Know
14        Bless You Darling
15        Roamin-Titis
16        Nothing Without You
17        Satisfied With Your Love
18        Ain't You Ashamed
19        I'll Do Anything For You
20        Check Mr. Popeye
21        Now, Let's Popeye
22        Baby I'm Wise

NMR post: https://pixeldrain.com/u/ZbQwrDNm

3 comments:

pmac said...

Nice comp. Battling my own personal form of hell with severe tinitis in one ear, but awaiting a new fangled hearing aid device that is supposed to correct it. This will be one of the 1st things I cue up. Many thanks, Xyros.

MrMaxxmo said...

Thank a lot for this it's awesome!

Steve626 said...

Xyros:

Appreciate the Eddie Bo in flac - always check your bucket!

Thanks,

Steve