Sunday, July 2, 2023

Elmore James - Got To Move (Repost, Upgrade)


        Dust My Broom (60s Version)   
        Done Somebody Wrong   
        Knocking At Your Door   
        Fine Little Mama   
        Pickin' The Blues   
        Strange Angels   
        My Bleeding Heart   
        I've Got A Right To Love My Baby   
        Early One Morning   
        Look On Yonder Wall   
        Got To Move   
        Make My Dreams Come True   
        It Hurts Me Too (60s Version)   
        Elmore's Contribution To Jazz   
        Held My Baby Last Night   
        Everyday I Have The Blues

Post: https://krakenfiles.com/view/aO38fz9Pdr/file.html

6 comments:

B.why said...

Thank you.
You say you like jimi better than elmoe? Now me there aint no guiter player I like more than elmore james.

Ansina said...

Many thanks. I have this LP in a very poor condition and it's not one that appears often in the web.

Bob Mac said...

When I was first on my big voyage of discovery of blues back in the 1960s I think it was Elmore James who made the biggest impact on me. I'll never forget hearing him for the first time, I had no idea whatsoever of how he sounded, and put the record on the turntable and down came the needle and out blasted the rawest, most exuberant music I had ever heard.

ad said...

Could you please reupload this LP
Many thanks in advance

Steve626 said...

Xyros:

Thanks again for more Elmore in lossless. Some artists may be bigger, but nobody was badder than Mr. James.

Anonymous said...

Just passing by to confirm that the kept-silent story about me & PJ Harvey is absolutely true -- SZ doesn't tell you lies, especially about Polly Jean Harvey.
I really wanted to have her as a guitar teacher, but it didn't happen as you know it by now... I have bought her new album, by the way, and it is a splendid work, sure it's heartbreaking at times, but so true and poignant.
Elmore James